Exhibit & Advertising Info
Approximately sixty publishers, non-profit organizations, and other interested companies and organizations take the opportunity to present their products and/or services at the Convention Exhibit Hall. Many exhibitors also choose to place an advertisement in the Program distributed to all attendees at the Convention.
Why Exhibit or Advertise at the ASEEES Convention?
Setting up an exhibit booth at the convention and/or advertising in the program is a great way to:
- reach approximately 2600-2700 attendees;
- educate scholars and other specialists about products and programs through exhibit booths and advertisements in the convention program;
- visit one-on-one with attendees during breaks and events in the Exhibit Hall;
- launch new books and publications in a high-profile venue;
- network and cultivate contacts;
- increase your reach through recognition on the ASEEES website and e-mail announcements to attendees;
- show attendees that you are committed to serving the Russian, Eurasian and East European studies community.
Information about sponsorship opportunities is also available in the prospectus.
As of May 18, 2017, the following booths have been sold:
200 201 202 203 204 205
300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 311
400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407
500 501 502 504
Several of our Exhibitors and even the ASEEES office ourselves have received phone calls from a company called Convention Housing Services or Exhibitors Housing Services. This company has no affiliation with ASEEES. They claim that we are selling out of rooms at the Convention hotel and that they can get you a room at a reduced rate. This is a scam. DO NOT reply to their calls; if you receive a call from 800-217-4402, ignore it. You should only book your rooms directly through the hotel. You can make your reservation online or by phone.
Exhibitors should also please be aware of calls claiming to represent decorators asking for your information. You will be contacted by email from Vista Convention Services mid-late August with your exhibitor kits. If you have questions please contact Margaret Manges, ASEEES Convention Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please order early to secure a booth as space is limited. The booth location is first-come-first-served. Exhibitor booths will be sold until we are sold out.
Ad copy for the Convention Program Book is due on August 3, 2017.
For more information, please contact the Convention Manager, Margaret Manges:
Phone: (412) 648-4049