Institutional Membership Benefits
Institutional Members receive:
- One Slavic Review print and online subscription
- One NewsNet subscription
- A 10% discount on mailing list rentals of ASEEES members
- Ability to submit a nomination for the ASEEES Graduate Student Essay Prize
- Representation on the Council of Member Institutions, which meets annually at the Convention and whose chair serves on the ASEEES Board of Directors
- The opportunity to include information and news about their institution in the "News from Institutional Members" section of NewsNet
- A link to their Home Page from the ASEEES List of Member Institutions page
- Listing in the ASEEES Annual Convention program
- Listing in a searchable organization directory on ASEEES Members site
- Posting of your announcements, such as job, fellowship, and conference announcements, on the ASEEES Members site, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- ASEEES advocacy on behalf of the field.
Premium Institutional Members also receive:
- Two registrations to the ASEEES Annual Convention
- A 5% discount on advertising in NewsNet
- A second subcription to Slavic Review and NewsNet
- An invitation to the President's Reception at the ASEEES Convention
NOTE: Membership benefits do not automatically flow down to the representatives of the institutions. If a representative is participating in a session at the ASEEES convention, they must be an individual member.