Communications Advisory Committee
The work of the Communications Advisory Committee is twofold: soliciting and editing contributions for the ASEEES NewsNet; advising the ASEEES staff on communication strategiees especially on its website and social media.
The committee meets each year at the ASEEES annual convention to discuss potential submissions, and committee members and the committee chair then solicit essays. The committee chair edits submissions, in coordination with the Editor of NewsNet.
- Karen Petrone, U of Kentucky, 2016-2017, Committee Chair
- Michael Biggins, U of Washington, 2015-2017
- Robert Hayden, U of Pittsburgh, 2015-2017
- Alisha Kirchoff, Indiana U, 2015-2017
- Alla Nedashkivska, U of Alberta (Canada), 2017
- Alexander Pershai, International Association for the Humanities / European Humanities U (Lithuania), 2016-2018
- Michael Polczynski, Georgetown U, 2017-2018 (Grad student representative)